No church, no income

No church has meant no income from collections.

We are strongly encouraged not to give loose change or notes in the Collection, due to Covid 19 and we do not have contactless payment by card (as in many places!)

No collection is taken during the services and you may wish to place a cheque in the plate at the back of the church as you leave or use our Bank Account details 

Northfleet and Rosherville PCC” Sort code 20-46-73 Account Number 03234568 

- noting your name. If you are a taxpayer, please consider filling in the Gift Aid form below so that we can reclaim the Gift Aid – signed forms may be left in the collection plate in a sealed envelope All your details are held in accordance with GDPR rules. 

The Parish of St Botolph, Northfleet and St Mark, Rosherville

Boost your donation by 25p of Gift Aid for every £1 you donate

Gift Aid is reclaimed by the charity from the tax you pay for the current year

Your address is needed to identify you as a current taxpayer


In order to gift aid your donations you must tick the appropriate box or boxes below



I want to gift aid my donations from this tax year onwards



 I want to gift aid all the donations I have made in the previous four tax years 


I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax (and/or Capital Gains Tax) than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference

Title:________ First Name: ____________________ Surname: ___________________

Home address:_____________________________________________________

Postcode: ______________________ Date: ________________________

You must sign this box to show that you agree to your details being held securely by the Parish and being sent electronically to HMRC. They will be used for processing gift aid and for no other purpose. Your details will be retained for as long as required under the relevant Finance Act




Please notify the Treasurer, if you want to cancel this declaration, change your name or home address or no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains.

If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.      


Page last updated: 9th August 2020 8:34 AM
This church website is powered by Church Edit